Monday, June 20, 2011

Take on Priority Seating

Maybe I am retarded, maybe I have OCD or maybe I just like to be early but for all the perks my platinum status on Delta affords me there is nothing I prefer more than being the first passenger onto a plane.  The thought of walking into an empty plane is pure bliss for the well traveled business man.  
There is something very freeing about walking into a cabin and seeing it before the masses have messed it up, fat people have cramped it up and kids have barfed in the aisles.
I am the one psychopath who will linger near the gate entrance about 15 minutes prior to boarding just so I do not have to walk down the aisle with the commoners in a stamped of humanity    I am not sure where this need stems from but I am impatient and don't like any kind of traffic.  I also bring all my luggage as carry-on so I need to stake out an overhead bin that can accommodate all my shit but mostly i want to be seated comfortably while the rest of the passengers push and shove each other into a sea of human stink.  It is the only way to make the experience somewhat manageable.

No comments: