Saturday, June 18, 2011

Take On El Brad Pitt


I'm reading the headlines as I'm sitting in the lounge waiting to board a flight and I come across the headline that says  "Brad Pitt is busted for major cocaine ring'.   I double check to make sure I haven't accidentally scrolled over to NationalEnquirer.com before I decide to click on the link.
Well the major drug-bust didn't involve the Legends of the Fall star but instead 'El Brad Pitt' so Mexican drug-lord kingpin accused of a car-bomb that killed police officers as well as a rap-sheet of drug-related crimes longer than a list of Jennifer Anniston grievances.

So although this guy is probably Lucifer personified you do have to feel bad for this guy, not only is he stuck living in Juarez or some-other god-forsaken hellhole but he has to walk around looking like grown-up version of the fat kid from Modern Family.   Just imagine this guy shows up for a blind-date and when the chick looks at him, she's mortified wondering if he's going to ask her to dance, shoot her or eat her.

So my word-of-advice is that El Brad Pitt should change his name to El Burrito or something so he can set expectations a bit lower.

No comments: