Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Take on Big Water

There are days when nothing goes right and there are days when nothing can seemingly go wrong.   When I walked into a Duane Read the other day to buy a seltzer water, I inadvertently picked up a bottle of Dasani lemon flavored water thinking it was lemon infused seltzer.   What I got was 1 liter of the most vile liquid any person has ever had to consume.   This stuff tastes like somebody squished way too much lemon-ice flavor into distilled water giving you with a combination of bland texture and awful taste.  I could honestly not imagine a single person who could honestly claim to like this

I propose a bill to be past requiring companies to submit new formulations for my approval so I can protect the fine citizens of this country from the evil's perpetuated by Big Water

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Chris said...

Your index finger looks like a ding-dong behind that water bottle. It's creepy.