Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Take on Anthony's Weiner

With Anthony Weiner's admission that he sent pictures of his wiener to some CoEd in the Pacific NorthWest we can put yet another political scandal to bed.
This jackass made so many ill advised decisions it's a surprise he is able to get dressed in the morning although not that surprising that he got elected to congress. So first he takes a picture of his crotch (weird), then he sends it to some chick over Twitter (stupid), then he lies about it to everybody (pathological), then he amid continual relentless pressure he admits to it (sort of sane) and says he'll stay on to serve out his term. (Maniacal).
The question I have but have not been able to answer being that I'm firmly on the 'I like Chicks, I hate dudes' side of the argument is why does any guy think a picture of his package is attractive. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror every once in awhile and shriek in horror. Between the hair, the limp noodle, the ingrown follicles, the jock itch and the wrinkly sack it has to be the least attractive part of my entire body and for a guy who has big fat double cheeseburger thighs, a disproportionately sized head, an asymmetrical face and an ass which looks like a connect-four game that is saying something.

A friend of mine who will remain lesbian confided in me once that she threw up at the mere sight of one when she saw one in person and even chicks who are into dudes can't possibly get turned on by seeing one yet this jackass Congressman thinks Twitter is the perfect vehicle to send the world a closeup.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ingrown follicles? WTF?!?! You are looking too close.

And maybe your lesbian friend might like Zed... I'm sure I could make my winky resemble a hoo-ha.

Righetti said...

believe me this is the least of my worries in that department