Sunday, June 26, 2011

Take on the 'hello my facebook friends, make today great" pomposity



Is there anything more pompous and self-serving than those aholes who post 'I hope everybody has a great hump-day" or "hello my facebook friends, stay warm today" crap.
It is like the mass text which is cloaked as a personal message but instead is only a lazy and lame.
This Status Feed is supposed to give an avenue for some original thought but instead it has become a complete wasteland of lost bandwidth. So I did what I should have done months ago...I took an ax to my list of 'friends' and cut down from 400 to well under 200. Now I am still shocked that I still have that many but my list is now limited only to family and people who I would actually call or text. Have eliminated every dude I went to high-school with, every chick I worked with three jobs ago and every friend of a friend who I met at a BBQ.
I have no time for your lame posts, out-of-focus pictures of your ugly kid, bad attempts at humor and mostly no time for your mass morning pep..
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Philip Ryan said...

You mass texted me the other week!!!