Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Take on The Bump

So after my bump from business class down to coach for my flight to China, I was livid when I walke into the 737 and noticed that there was in fact a full business class.  This felt like getting sent down to the minors even if you are hitting .350 and have hit three homeruns for the big club..you just feel like you deserve better.   So not only was I lied to about not having a business class, then I was bumped down with no payment or reimbursement but when I get on the plane not only is there an entire business class it is also completely empty
I make an Ill fated attempt at an 'upgrade' to my rightful seat as the Korean stewardess looks as me like I am Kevin Smith.   So not only do I sit in the back with the chickens, cargo and common folk  I come across as an ugly American

so there i sit in the back of the plain with all the mortals while the seat that is rightfully mine sits empty.


No comments: