Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tour de Force

I'm convinced that most people will be convinced it's John Edwards if Obama takes Evan Bayh as
his running mate.
Jae C. Hong/Associated Press

Is it Un-American to hope Team USA loses again?

I run 5 miles most mornings and am amazed with the amount of other people in the park at 6am but what has always irks me when is when I see a pack of Tour de France guys flying by. Why is biking the only sport where the participants feel obliged to wear the stupid uniform? I don't put on baseball pants or put on eye black if I'm going to play softball. I know about aerodynamics and drafting etc but this isn't even a race. I don't care if this saves you 3 seconds per mile, there is no reason a grown man should be covered in spandex. I'm convinced that this is just a thinly disguised meat-market.


Righetti Fashion Tip
Ever wonder why the old guys in the gym tuck their undershirts into their boxers?

It keeps the undershirt tight and flat which prevents you from looking like you are smuggling a cat in your puffed out button down shirt. Try it!!

No comments: