Friday, August 8, 2008

Lets not forget where this started

My take on Today’s Headlines.

I'm not so sure I feel that bad for those K2 climbers and I sure wouldn't want a penny of public money spent to rescue them. You want to be Evil Knievel, then you have to accept the risks, if I want to scale the towers of the Brooklyn Bridge and plummet to my demise well...sucks for me (and probably sucks for the afternoon rush hour too). My stupidity should not cost you a penny and if i were to survive, i hope they come to me for the cleanup costs.

Maybe I'm the only one but I wouldn't mind seeing Cindy McCain participate in that Buffalo Chip Biker show's beaver hunt.

Maybe we should add a fifth debate to the fall schedule.. Cindy McCain vs Michelle Obama in a wet t-shirt contest.. I got my money on Blondie.

Although she reminds me an awful lot like the chick from Seinfeld who only looked good in that one booth in the diner, she’s kind of two-faced, sometimes you think ‘that is one hot chick’ and the next time you think to yourself ‘she looks like she should be married to a 72 years old dude'

I can't stand sitting at a restaurant and having somebody double dip but this is ridiculous.
Iraq shows a $79 billion oil surplus but less than $4 billion spent for reconstruction from 2005-07.. Might be time to realize we are not just putting our children's financial future in trouble with the amount we borrow to pay for Jr. Bush's war but also that our $4 gasoline is lining their coffers.

Something tells me that this Anthrax killer has a lot more Revenge of the Nerds in him than Scott Ian. I love the theory that some sorority chick didn't put out 30 years ago and now he holds the country hostage..

No comments: