Saturday, August 9, 2008

Taking Out Anger, one day at a time

10 miles of running gives you a chance to think.. Sometimes about life, sometimes about love and sometimes about your pet peeves...

I've been slowly compiling them and they are ordered something like this



Pet Peeve#1.
Mass Text Messages on Holidays
this is when unlimitted text messages hurts society.
If you can't give me the time to write me a personal text message on Christmas then save the $0.05 and don't.. Have we become a society where I we haven't earned the honor of ANYTHING personal? Mass celebratory texts are the downfall of decency.



Pet Peeve #2
Littering Smokers..

Why is it that it is completely socially unacceptable for a person to throw a candy wrapper on the ground but in the same world some coughing dirtbag finds it perfectly OK to throw a used butt on the street? Am I missing something here? Why should somebody else have to clean up behind you? Who died and left you to disregard Al Gore? Were you born an arrogant a-hole or only play one on TV cause you have a nicotine addiction.

They do have ashtrays you know



Pet Peeve #3
People who don't let others off the subway car before they try to get on.

Why does the fact that you have an ass the size of a Honda Civic make you believe that there is any sense to this.. not only is it rude there is the issue of pure physics.. your oversized ass squeezing into a two doors while others are trying desperately to get off the same stinkin sardine can will only slow down the train and really THERE AREN'T ANY SEATS ANYWAY.







More to come I'm sure

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Philip Ryan said...

Wait a sec - I always get mass text messages from you guys on holidays!!!!

...and I love em