Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Camp Cupcake

I know this is a bit evil but I almost lost it when I saw the following:



Speaking of celebrities, I just Read that Velvet Revolver rumored to be considering Lenny Kravitz as their new front-man. In an interview Slash blamed the fallout with former frontman Scott Weiland on his "his increasingly erratic onstage behavior and personal problems..." Glad I took Weiland in the DeathPool.

Maybe she should have tried out for the USA Boxing team.. I think we all felt pretty bad for Alicia Sacramone when she fell off that balance beam but I feel worse for this guy

Not sure I'm that surprised, with that neck she could be the female Zack Thomas













(getty images)

If the actor who plays Godfather on Generation Kill can't make it, they can get Dave Campo to fill in and nobody would notice.

Novel suggestion from the Mrs. for the New York City MTA.. How about setting up some metro card vending machines on the platforms in addition to the ones on the outside. I think my reason why is pretty obvious, generally you only find out when you have used your last$2 on your metrocard after you have swiped your card and are through the turnstile. Wouldn't it make sense if you had an option to refill your card as you wait on the platform for the train.

Got a comment about my blog on the last great Rock Band

this was the comment

"Pro Pain rocks you sissy,

I gonna get ya and leave you for dead
I am gonna crush you with a blow to the head
your never forget me for the rest of your life
cause
I'm gonna cut you like a switchblade knife
. "

I think I can rest my case

1 comment:

warren2600 said...

alicia throws a mean left hook!
i actually saw that video a while back and had no idea it was my future wife.

oh and i've talked to her about cutting back on the shrugs.