Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I used one of those blue disposable razors and now my face feels like somebody ran a lawn-mower over it


Most of the blogging I seem to do is the old fashion method.. me bitching about things when I'm either drunk, annoyed or most likely both.. Lets hope it translates into E-Form.

I used one of those blue disposable razors this morning, my face feels like somebody ran a lawn-mower over it

So I realize that i'm starting to look like a cross between Teen-Wolf and Brendan Frasier (not a good look by the way), haven't had a haircut in months and now I got this terrible half-beard going mainly cause i'm Dutch and we can't grow a full beard if we were injected with HGH, Testosterone and a Calzone all at once. Really the only reason I haven't shaved was cause I ran out of those Gillette Fusion razors which are always WAY more expensive than you think.. So go out after my run this morning and picked up one of those $1 blue razors.


As soon as I was done I looked in the mirror and saw I already had a 5 O’clock shadow. My face is now a combination of blood, stray hairs and razor burns,how do you people do it?apparently I need 4 sharp blades, set up one behind the other with a possible 5th one of-set from the others on the backside. Who uses these things? I think i'd get a better shave if used a butter knife or just scraped my face with a nail.


I tell you, these things are planted by terrorists in the bodegas around my neighborhood.

Made in China, traded for arms to Iran, smuggled through a port owned by Dubai, onto a freight ship from Saudi Arabia into a port in Cuba, on a dingy to Columbia on a donkey through Central America, swam across the Rio Grande by an illegal immigrant and sold to a Deli owned by a North Korean Patriot.

I have a terrible life




Couple of notes
Brett Favre-please go away, really. Do we need a scroll on the bottom of ESPN night and day letting us know when you've gone to relieve yourself?

No comments: