Friday, August 15, 2008

9021 OHH

I hope the producers of the new Beverly Hills 90210 were smart enough to start the new cast as a set of 9th graders, so that they can give themselves a good 4 years of High School.. Whenever one of these shows tries to continue the show after graduation (see the original 90210 and Saved by the Bell) where all the friends basically go to the same college it is a recipe for cancellation. Or maybe it is just Kelly Kopowski.

I mean you are already going to have to accept that a bunch of 20 year olds actors are supposed to portray a bunch of 15 year old Freshman but to think that those kids can all go to the same college.. That's going too far.

Thinking about it, they better hope they don't have any of those Chinese officials who verify the age of their gymnast cause they'll likely say that those 20 year olds playing 15 year olds are really 25 year olds, now my head hurts.
Long story short, I am glad to see that they got some hot chicks who I won't feel like a pervert staring at.

I hear that a bunch of the original cast members (Jenny Garth, Jason Priestly, Jason Bateman, the dude who played Dylan etc) are back and in the 10 years since the last episode they have all become blue collar workers (teachers, ice cream shop guys etc).

Did come to a sad realization today when I got an email from a guy sending me his regards on the Mike and the MadDog split..this also means the end of the Marquis..

Who had a worse day yesterday MadDog Russo or Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Cathy said...

lmfao out loud over "blue collar workers like ice cream shop guys". LMFAO!