Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Take on the two week trip

You needy home today and won't be home. Well I will be home for about four hours on Saturday before I go to the airport for ten days in Asia. The biggest issue with packing for this long is that I just don't have anywhere close to enough underwear for 15 days alway. The reason is that I use all my international trips to get rid of sweat stained undershirts and ripped or worn out underwear, so when I went to pack this morning and found only 14 pairs I had to make the hard decision between three equally crappy options

- plan to wear one pair twice, but with five days in Korea with bulgogi every night I am sure that is not a hot idea

-go out and buy an entire new pack of Hanes boxer shorts

- use the (gasp) in house hotel laundry service and pay $29 for one pair of bulgogi shit covered underwear


I'm still debating

2 comments:

Baby Stu said...

Pick one or two days in the middle of the trip to go commando like the good ol' days.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Have you considered using the laundry service offered by the hotel? Problem solved.