Friday, April 10, 2015

Take on GoPro

I don't get GoPro..just don't get it at all and this is coming from somebody who loves taking photos and videos. I spent three days in a water park and saw a bunch of people take GoPro videos as they go down a water slide. I get that actually going down a slide is cool but I can't imagine throwing this video on the old 55" LED to watch fifty videos of me going down a pitch black tube is remotely cool. It's not like jumping off a cliff or doing a crazy trick on a snowboard which is somewhat unique because every single one of the 500 people at the water park that day had the exact same experience and watching it on a GoPro a month later is going to be ridiculously lame. Plus I am sure my buddy Chin would throw up having to sit there watching it.

No comments: