Sunday, October 5, 2014

Take on that little green Starbucks stick

I look down in my car and it is littered with these little green
stopper stirrers from Starbucks. For a company that claims to have
environmentally conscious bean growth, offers reusable cups and
generally is seen as trying to limit them carbon footprint, these
little relics of plastic are a sign that they aren't there.
I really don't know the purposes for them as presently constructed,
they are not long enough to actually stir anything, so by inserting
them you are basically just allowing scolding hot liquid to slowly eat
away the plastic. I'd recommend they go to an option of only the
little nub to keep the 150 degree coffee from burning a hole in my
crotch but that's it

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I wonder what it says about me that I only read this blog and another about strip clubs.

http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/?m=1

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com