Monday, October 6, 2014

Take on the conclusion

She closed her eyes and threw the door open expecting the worst. She
opened them and her first impression was that the room felt empty,
nothing looked out of place, no clothes were tossed around the room
and there was no smell of sweat in the air

She scanned quickly and saw no sign of anything except for the body
laying in the bed which jumped up like a shot

"Honey, what are you doing here?"

"I should ask you the same thing...where is she?"

"What?"

"Where is she, I want to see the reason you threw it all away"

"What???"

"Tell me the truth..where is she..I see the receipts, I am sick of the lies"

"There is no 'she'.. I am exhausted and have been coming to the hotel
to catch two hours of sleep a few days per month. All the sleeping on
the floor in the girls room when they have nightmares, or colds or
need water is terrible"

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I thought she was going to catch you updating your fantasy football team's weekly lineup, and that you had allocated 2 hours a week each week in the fall to do this in silence.

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com