Sunday, October 26, 2014

Take on the discount coldcut

When I saw a bunch of organic turkey on sale, I knew something must be
rotten in Denmark, or better yet in Target. The meat was marked down
more than 50% but still hanging in the same refrigerated display case
right next to all the other processed meats. It looked like a deal
too good to be true and when I looked at the expiration date,
10/15/14, on the package I knew why. Being that it was 10/23/14, it
almost seemed like the deal hey were offering wasn't good enough. If
I wanted discounted expired organic meat I need at least a 75%
discount before I am interested.

I guess they simply balance preservatives with an extended calendar.

1 comment:

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com