Friday, October 24, 2014

take on the gay sitcom

saw a headline on gawker.com today stating "rooting for TV's longest running gay-marriage to fail" and before I clicked the link I racked my brain trying to figure out which one it was

- I'm guessing The New Normal sucks
-  Ellen isn't a sitcom, so it wouldn't qualify and I'm not even sure she's still married to Rosie
- My Two Dads has been off the air for like two decades
- Maybe it's the new Al Bundy show with the big fat gay guy and the skinny dorky one, but why would you root for that one to end considering they have that little Mexican kid
- Orange is the new Black is about a prison I think, not sure if there is any gay-marriage


well, I click on the link and apparently there is a gay couple in Grey's Anatomy which surprised me for two reasons
- I had no idea this show was still on the air
- I had no idea there was a gay couple on it.


anyway, good for them good for ABC (or NBC I can't remember) and good for us because nobody wants to see a good gay marriage succeed like we do, or don't..



also, the chick in the picture has a weird Shannen Doherty type eye with one sitting in the middle of her face and the other looking like it belongs to Sloth from Goonies..

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Speaking of gay titles, I always thought both In In-N-Out and Five Guys were both really gay sounding names.

Especially Five Guys. That's like gay orgy all over it.

But, no, burgers and fries are sold there.

Odd.

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com