Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Take on red

Years ago I was out to dinner and a friend of one of the people I was
hanging out with was going to meet us for a drink before they went out
dancing. I was already approaching old-fart territory, so I wasn't
going to join them (nor was I asked to)

I knew the two were going out because the one chick was having issues
with her boyfriend and she needed a night out to clear her mind and
blow off some steam. I didn't think much of it when she showed up but
every chick at the table commented on her red shirt. It wasn't
anything all that out of the ordinary, not lower cut or more revealing
than anything but when one said "see you decided to wear red" the
other one giggled

It took some prodding but apparently girls looking to hook up will
consciously wear red and all chicks around her know this. It's some
kind of magic sign that they are all aware of and if two chicks show
up in red it could mean fireworks (of a three-way). Maybe this is the
equivalent if a dog peeing on a lawn but this would have been very
good information to have been privy to when I was single

1 comment:

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com