Thursday, October 9, 2014

Take on the docks

A/ if the entire experience wasn't shitty enough, a friend send me a
report this week that somebody has been smearing shit all over a bunch
of Citibikes. I am sure that it is somebody who was just annoyed
about the fact that his key thing didn't work, half the docks were
broken again or there were no working bikes but to decide to pick the
crap out of your own ass (or worse yet somebody else's ass) and put it
all on top of a bike is beyond nuts. Somebody suggested that it
might have been somebody jealous of the wonders that these shared
bikes are but I seriously doubt it

1 comment:

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com