Thursday, October 2, 2014

Take on the Jets

This comes from my buddy BabyStu who in honor of the MLB playoffs has graciously agreed to come in as a Relief Bitcher.  His ERA is somewhere north if 4.50, his WHIP is 1056 (I really don't know what that is) and his gums are the size of the tarp at Citifield 

I'm trying to figure out why I am completely disgusted with the Jets this year.  It's not like this is the first year they've been bad.  I think the problem is that I bought in fully into what they were doing and I'm just fed up.  I feel like a fool for some reason. 
For example:  I was hyping up my UPS guy all pre-season that the Jets were going to the playoffs and that he'd better reserve a seat on the bandwagon since he was a Giants fan and the Giants were going nowhere for at least a year or two.  But, of course, as the season plays out, it looks like the Giants will be solid and the Jets are just a clusterfuck.  Again. 
Top to bottom, I just can't stand the Jets.  The whole organization.  Woody Johnson isn't even on my hate radar.  He's a hopeless fool and I'd rather just ignore him.  But I hate Idzik, I even hate Rex now.  I hate Morningwheg.  I hate that his stupid name is impossible to spell.  I hate Geno but I also hate Vick.  I hate Matt Simms.  I actually don't really hate any of the running backs but I can ignore them too.  I hate their offensive line.  I hate Mangold and Willie Colon.  I hate D'Brick.  I hate Eric Decker and Jeremy Kerley and Jace Amaro and Jeff Cumberland. 
On defense, I hate Rex again.  I hate their nameless, faceless, invisible D-Coordinator.  I don't hate Sheldon Richardson and Muhammad Wilkerson individually but I hate the D-Line as a unit.  Same goes for the linebackers.  I don't really hate them individually but I just hate the whole linebacker corps. 
I hate Calvin Pryor.  Love his nickname.  Hate the player.  I hate Dee Milliner.  I wish he would disappear.  I hate all the other Antonio Allens they have in the secondary. 
I hate the punter and for no good reason at all, I hate Nick Folk. 
Whoever they get to coach next year, I'm going to hate him too.  I already hate him. 
I hate their first round draft pick in 2015 already.  I know he's going to suck. 
I hate the Jets so thoroughly. 



Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Zed said...

Nic pic.

Mr. R. Lee said...

You know, some of the Raiders were saying before the season began that the Raiders were playoff-bound.

And at least one guy out there was saying how CJ Spiller was going to be a top 10 fantasy RB for the Buffalo Bills.

Everyone gets infected with a case of irrational exuberance in the preseason. It's normal.

p.s. The Jets could have drafted WR Keenan Allen last year. This is the same Keenan Allen who (1) was projected as a 1st round draft pick, (2) slipped to the 3rd round at 76 overall due to a nagging injury on his pro day and having had the misfortune of playing on a 3-9 Cal team, (3) is a budding superstar at WR, and (4) has single-handedly rejuvenated Philip Rivers' career.

But the Jets passed on him 4 times to draft these idiots:

First Round, 9th Pick (9th overall): CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
First Round, 13th Pick (13th overall): DL Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
Second Round, 7th Pick (39th overall): QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
Third Round, 10th Pick (72nd overall): OG Brian Winters, Kent State

Not a single one of them is better than Keenan Allen. And 3 of them are already busts (Milliner, Geno Smith, Brian Winters).

I am so much smarter than every single NFL GM and have so much better football acumen than every single one of those idiots. You have to remember that most NFL front office guys are former players themselves. Hence, they are complete morons. They were guys who barely passed high school, and that was only because they cheated and took the easy classes.

So that's why you get teams like the Jets, Raiders, Buccaneers, Bills, Vikings, and Jaguars. These guys running those teams barely avoided being relegated to the short bus in elementary school.

Even the well-run teams like the Packers, Seahawks, Steelers, Patriots, Broncos, and Colts are, for the most part, still managed by just average people who are drug addicted trust fund babies (Colts) and cheaters (Patriots, Seahawks).

And then there are all the other run-of-the-mill teams, who are run by racists (Eagles, Redskins), scumbags (Ravens), and clowns (Cowboys).

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com