Friday, October 10, 2014

take on the snapchat hack

There are things that you should be surprised about in this world and then there is Snapchat getting breached.   I can't say I've ever used Snapchat to send a picture of my d!ck to anybody but if I ever did I don't think I'd do so thinking it was completely secure.    Big tech companies keep data, they have massive storage facilities powered by windfarms and solar panels and a billion mice running on spin-wheels to keep your personal information on file.  

Of course when I heard that there were hundreds of thousands of Snapchat pictures leaked, my first instinct was to go and find them until I read that half of Snapchat's users are young teenagers and we all know young teenagers do stupid sh!t and don't think about the bigger picture which probably means that I'd have to immediately burn my computer to the ground after viewing thepictures.


For that reason, I'll wait until this weekend when I'm at my goatee having, cell-phone belt clip wearing, big domed hat wearing buddy's house and sneak upstairs under the pretense of having had some bad sushi and report back..

 

 

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I downloaded SnapChat recently by clearing a lot of old photos off my iPhone.

I don't get it. It's too much with this countdown shit running in the background putting pressure on you to make the split second decision to do a photo screen capture or not. I can't take the extra stress, especially knowing the other person gets a notification that you have photo captured her image she snapchatted you.

Too much decision-making and male-to-female and female-to-male nuance packed into 10 seconds.

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com