Friday, October 3, 2014

Take on the IPhone battery

There are two reasons I hear people want the new IPhone and it has
nothing to do with the better camera, the new iOS or the likelihood of
having your pictures hacked. Most people I know want the new IPhone
because of two reasons

- the battery life is so horrendous that you are basically tethered to
wall at all times
- if they have kids then they are completely out of memory and if they
want to take a picture of their kid wearing their mother's bra or
jumping off a bed, they have to delete an app.

I'd recommend going with the 128gig phone even it it costs you the
equivalent of an entire Latin American country's GDP because you know
they are never going to fix the first problem.

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I'm reason #2 and have been for a long time. I'm down to 4 apps.

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com