Monday, October 27, 2014

Take on the future

It took me an hour and twenty five minutes to get to work today which
is more or less standard and as I sat in traffic I begged the good
lord to come up with a solution. Well when I walked out of hell on
earth aka Port Authority, my future awaited. Some dude wearing a
tinfoil gay with a huge sign stating he had figured out the traffic
problem. We'd not talking Gridlock Sam solutions of avoiding certain
roads or highways but a solution which would change all commuting for
ever.
The solution is personal airplanes that land like helicopters on the
roofs of NYC buildings which sounds about as reasonable as catching
Ebola from a bowling ball

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I think I saw this on the Jetsons when I was a kid.

felisha green said...

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com