Sunday, June 23, 2013

Take on the sleeve tattoo

A hidden treasure isn't bad, a little butterfly in a well placed spot
can be incredibly sexy and every guy will admit that even a
tramp-stamp is hot. But I don't get why a chick would ink up her arm
like she's a Picasso canvas cause There really is nothing less
attractive than a tattoo sleeve on a hot chick. It comes across as
completely trashy and cheap and un-hireable past a job working the
pole, but more importantly it just doesn't look good. I spent 8 days
on the beach last week and I saw more bad ink on chicks than anybody
should be subjected to in a lifetime. It's as if these chicks are
wearing billboards that read "don't respect me, cause I don't care
anyway". It just screams 'teenage runaway' and makes any chick looks
cheap and easy
My rule is that chicks should expose as much skin as they can whether
that is based on clothing or tattoos.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Aren't there only 7 days in a week??