Thursday, June 27, 2013

take on the Philadelphia baseball scene

There are day's when I think the front page of the tabloids probably write themselves.   Today's Philadelphia Inquiry probably should have screamed "forget first base, this couple is going for the home-run" 

When I read the article about some couple in Pennsylvania having been caught having sex on a kid's baseball diamond, I figured people would be up in arms.   The issue I had was immediate disgust, but not because of the thought of having some little-league team walk into two people having sex between the white lines.  I was disgusted because the mental image of Jimmy Rollins plowing the Philly Phanatic in the 90 degree humidity,  is enough to scare an entire community into abstinence.    From the picture in today's Daily News, it looks like he was hammering away at 400 pounds of pure woman, which in-itself must feel like hitting for the cycle, although if he choked up on his bat he may never have gotten anywhere near her pitching mound.  I just hope he was wearing a batting helmet..

I hope they get thrown in the pen for 2 years with no chance of being called up, because that is some disgraceful play on the field.  



1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

That big white broad in the photo kind of looks like Herman Munster with long hair.