Thursday, June 13, 2013

Take on the IPad photographers

Is there a more ridiculous concept than seeing some idiot tourist
taking a photo with an IPad in the middle of Times Square? I walk
through this tourist hell-hole every day, and have long stopped giving
a crap that I may be walking though somebody's memory. It's not that
I hate photos, it's that I hate people clogging up my commute, trying
to get the perfect picture of their girlfriend sporting an I <3 NY
shirt with a guy paying guitar in his underoos.
But when I see the same scene with a guy using a tablet for his
perfect shot, I purposely walk right into the picture and, if timing
is right, pull my work pants down just far enough to make sure there
is a perfect moon in their daytime photo for them to show all their
friends in Omaha, Oklahoma or Osaka

How is that for a naked cowboy?

No comments: