Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Take on Peter Hamilton's Great North Road

I get all these emails from Amazon asking me to review various things I buy.   I always wonder how I am supposed to review 12 Bounty Towel rolls or a pair of athletic socks.   

"the box of 12 gallon Hefty Garbage Bags I bought were...12 gallon Hefty Garbage Bags, they were black and plastic, just like the ones I would buy at Target"

well today I get an email asking to review a book, but the way it popped up on my Iphone, I sounded a lot more interesting than what it wound up being
the email asking me to review some book by Peter F. Hamilton called Great North Road but the way I popped up on my IPhone it looked like they were asking me to review the new Peter North book, which, I am sure, would be much more interesting read.  
But instead, I'll have to check off a one-star for this miserable read and will probably add the following comment

"thought this was the Peter North book called Great F Road, which really would have been a lot better"







1 comment:

Unknown said...

This update made me hungry.