Monday, January 9, 2012

Take on those small pictures

There are days where I feel like I'm getting baited and switched left
and right. Just last week, I open the NY Times app and click on the
''most emailed" tab and am met with the expected 10 top stories which
as usual was a mix of Maureen Dowd, latest news for an IOS based
tablet and health and fitness. Anyway as I was scrolling down the
picture accompanying the sixth article immediately grabbed my
attention and without reading as much as the headline I had clicked on
it.
Problem is that my eyesight is getting worse and instead of a picture
of some dude's huge biceps, I had interpreted it as a huge set of
cans. It as if my pervert eyes were once again playing tricks on me
except I believe the Times purposely chose a picture which could be
confused for some of the best cleavage this side of 52nd street and
Broadway
As you can imagine I was mighty disappointed when this thing was about
a different kind of looking good in a tshirt

No comments: