Monday, January 2, 2012

Take on any given trip yo Target

Ivan convinced that like a wireless fence, Target has an electronic
barrier around each store which won't allow you to leave unless you
have committed to spend $75. Today I walk in and first stand in line
to return a GPS and get back $89.95, then I walk through the store
once, get to the register and spend $0.25 more cents than I returned.
It's like they have a algorithm set up to make sure you never walk
through the store and my see at least $150 worth of junk you do not
need. You may have willpower over $75 of those purchases but
eventually the incredible deal for paper-towels or one of those funny
shirts catches your eye and it's love. A short romance later and all
of a sudden you find yourself whipping out the old debit card and once
again throwing nearly a hundred dollars to the target gods

Kill me

No comments: