Sunday, October 11, 2009

how could this be??


In discussing bathrooms with an expert the other day after my blog about washing your hands BEFORE you take a leak I was told that somehow a women's bathroom is actually more disgusting than a men's room which I find hard to believe but she swears by it.


I've have planted my ass in MANY bathrooms which resemble the one from Trainspotting so I feel like I have seen them all and I know from everything else that dudes are already the more disgusting sex.  Just think about the male body, hairy and smelly while the female body is sleek, curvy and hairless but still I have now been told that these beautiful creatures can somehow foul a public restroom up to look like a Thai Whore House.  I'm told that these public WC's have remnants of pee, poo and menstrual filth.  Having lived with a bunch of dudes with a shared bathroom in my college dorm, it always confused me why these slobs would pee on the seat when they knew that they themselves would have to at some point plant their asses on the same exact seat.   I guess I can understand it more when you do it at a Starbucks but nobody would do it at their own house, so why would you do it in your college dorm?   This tells you how disgusting dudes are and I can't ever imagine a chick's can looking worse.  So I challenge you to send me camera phone pictures you have taken of the worst of the worst so we can post them on TOR and shame these establishments into getting a fumigation crew to clean them up.



No comments: