Saturday, October 3, 2009

Funny slogans

There aren't many jobs I think I could do right away without much practice or training. Most of the time I see a job and think that either I'm overqualified, underqualified or just not something that would be interesting for me. There are two of three gigs I think I would be able to transition into almost completely seamlessly including: Sportstalk host, male stripper or funny T-Shirt slogan guy. Although as I write that I can't help but hum "real men of genius" in my head.

The sportstalk thing is probably something I would be able to fall into, I am just as wrong in my opinions as any of those blowhards and nobody likes the sound of his own voice like I do.
I probably would be a pretty poor male stripper cause I know the chick strippers with the concave chests usually don't do all that well either.

I could make TShirts for a living because people apparently buy anything these days... I'm sitting on the subway last night just counting the silly logo TShirts and was able to count twelve shirts from 42Nd street to Brooklyn with witty lines like "the silver fox", "flip-cup champion" and "Game-Over with a picture of a groom and bride"

I've figured that I'm as clever as any of those copy writers and honestly it wouldn't take much to throw a couple of slogans on some plain black TShirts and make a fortune.

So far I've come up with

"Part Man, Part Process"
"Forget Pissing in the wind, I'm shitting in a tornado"
"MLIA"
"World of Wrong Opinions"

And my personal favorite

"I Love To FU"

Now these may suck but at least they are my own crappy ideas"
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Wanna Be A Foodie said...

You should copyright these.