Tuesday, October 27, 2009

179

It's been almost 20 years but finally after years of working out 5 to 6 days a week, after having avoided carbs, after 2 marathons and many weeks of 40 miles on the streets of NY City have I finally come below 180 pounds.
What is surprising is that I have finally hit this goal not through diet and exercise so I am a bit perplexed. How does a guy who six weeks ago ran 40 miles in a week on the hard NY pavement who hasn't ran 40 miles combined since actually manage to lose weight.
I can't give Þhge credit to my diet which is as bad as it's ever been and with the baby on board I can't say I've been sleeping particularly well and I spend most nights crashed on the couch not out getting shit-faced at bars since the baby was born.

So the way I see it, I've eliminated about 25 beers per week from my diet at 150 calories per bottle -> 3750 less calories per week..

I guess this was all it took.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: