Monday, April 13, 2009

the last time three shots hit this hard it was those Jagermeister shots on Thursday Night


You have to pretty impressed with the Navy SEALS and those three snipers taking out the three guys 150 feet away on a bopping boat. The last time I was on a boat, I think I puked from the second I got on until 30 minutes after I got off, to think you can concentrate a sharp-shoot 3 Somalians is pretty impressive.


Not sure how this will affect the next hostage negotiation but something tells me that the next US Captain caught up in one of these Somalian pirate situation won't be afforded the time the last guy was.. But again we'll see.

I'm sure these guys will claim that the US esculated the violence since these pirates never take the hostages out but then again they did have a gun pointed at his head.


by the way when exactly did pirating go from something that kids did with music to something Somalians did with captains?

No comments: