Wednesday, April 8, 2009

stop throwing your trash on my streets!!!!



This blog post is a bit inspired by the blog my buddy Otis put up a few days ago but it's something that has been bugging me for a long time.


Why do people who typically don't live in Manhattan treat Manhattan like a giant frigging garbage dump. A few years ago while I was living in Hell's Kitchen and on my way home some jackass with opens up his car-door as he sat idling in front of my apartment building.  A hand comes out of the care and he throws a bag of McDonalds crap right onto my sidewalk.

In a moment of clarity/stupidity I walk up to the guy
Rigehtti : Hey man, what the hell why are you littering?


Big Italian dude: excuse me?


Righetti: you just threw McDonalds crap on the street for no reason, there is a garbage can 15 feet away.


Big Italian dude: Get the fuck out of my face


RIghetti: I will, as soon as you clean up the garbage you just threw on my stoop


Big Italian dude: go fuck yourself


Righetti: I don't come to your shitty town in Rutherford, Staten Island or Belerose or whereever you live and throw shit on your sidewalk


Big Italian Dude: Get out of my face you piece of shit..
Big Italian Dude flip me the bird and drives off.

I don't understand why people feel like littering is OK in any case but why especially in a big city they feel they have the right to throw shit all over the street as if this city is their own garbage dump.

first of all, get out of my city with your gas guzzler you ungrateful bastard. I hope they bring back that back the transit tax for people who live outside NYC but work in the city and then add that Bloomberg congestion pricing fee for driving cars in the middle of the city. Honestly every ahole from NJ, Long Island, Westchester who uses this city should be forced to pay a payroll tax and then bring any ahole (from NYC or outside) to central booking when they are caught littering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspect away Congestion! The city should toughen inspections for medical, psychiatric and vehicle reasons to cut down the number of congestion. This way, we will also get the voters against congestion pricing, who live in Bayside and Staten Island, to move away. Free health care means psychiatric care for all those angry talk radio white males!