Friday, April 3, 2009

Play that funky music White Girl

Standing on the subway today it really bugged me that people have very little respect for the sanctity of the commute. Not only do people ot let others off the train before getting on themselves but in general people intrude my few moments of quiet I have in my life.


Why do some people not have the ability to use some kind of inside voice when on the train especially on a 7:45Am train. I don't care about how "my man Jermain not taking care of my kids" or about "Stacey's new outfit which is soooo 1996".   Leave the chit-chat to your personal life; keep it out of my commute.

This is almost as irritating as feeling I’m at a No Doubt concert when I have to hear some white-chick blast her shit music from her shitty IPOD's through her shitty earphones at volume level 10. The most embarrassing thing about this is that these people are rocking out to the worst crap; it's not uncommon to hear some idiot blasting Chumbawamba, Coldplay or Nickelback

At what point will they invent a way to just input the speakers directly into the subway rider’s head?

I'd hate to be stuck in a burning building with the subway crowd. you'd have some a bunch of rude-ass fat chick shoving all the thermos dipping hipsters out of their way while half the people couldn’t even hear the commotion cause they are blasting 'hit me baby one more time' at 10000 decibels.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

LMFAO @ ""my man Jermain not taking care of my kids""

Cathy said...

omfg i'm one of those ppl who listens to britney on the subway. i get really embarrassed that ppl can hear it so i lower the volume.