Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine

As I hear reports of swine disease running rampant in high schools across the country it dawned on my that the only swine disease we worried about while in High School was that weird itch you get when you take a leak from the from the fat chicks who always starred on the softball team.
This swine disease proves again why I don't put pork on my fork. The pig is a disgusting animal and should not be consumed.
It always bothered me how Tarantino framed this argument between Samuel Jackson and fat John Travolta when Samuel Jackson's character explains that he won't eat an animal which eats it own shit and Travolta responds that a dog does that too and isn't considered filthy. Sam Jackson's point is that a dog has charm because of it's personality when really he SHOULD have said that he would NOT eat dog either.. End of argument instead these idiots banter on about personalities and charm.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: