Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'll have some cream and sugar with my Tea Party



So the Conservative Movement is having Tea Parites all across the land to mark tax day and what they say as some kind of taxation without representation.  In the future they should consider having these things around election time when they might be able to get 'representation' elected as opposed to doing it now and just causing a lot of traffic jams across the countries.. but then again who listens to logic?

The one question I had is where were these Tea Parties when Junior Bush was spending money like a drunken sailor?  

My opinion about taxes is pretty easy.  I don't like to pay them but understand the government needs it as revenue.  If there is a better system out there (FairTax maybe?) I'm all ears but the concept of cutting taxes when you are raging two wars is about as smart as going to Iraq without an exit strategy.  

What I am not a fan of by the way is NY States Tony Soprano like back-room dealings up in Albany and the new tax increase on the wealthy.  I see NY State as completely disfunctional and if they have proven anything it is that they are all a bunch of crooks.   There has to be some kind of pay-as-you-go thing up in Albany because they keep getting more money and I keep getting less subway trains.


Here is a Relief Bitch from an old Favorite

Bump Bein is 2-3 with a WHIP of 1.04 but he does strike out a batter an inning.

you know how the gov't is now saying that GM is going to declare bankrupcy in June, after taking billions in bailout money. I think it's like going to the city and circling for a spot for like 30 min and then parking in a pay lot. I mean you could have payed to park a half hour ago, and enjoyed more of your evening.

No comments: