Monday, April 6, 2009

As American as Apple Pie P*ssy


Here is my complaint about the New Yankee Stadium and the new Citi Field.

First of all, the prices are astronomical which take the opportunity for most kids to see a game right out of the park. Secondly I'm never thrilled when a city has to be on the hook for the cost of one of these parks, especially not in a recession but most importantly what bothers me is that I'm reading the Daily News special section about the stadiums and they all rave about the great food you can get. Steaks, Sushi, gourmet sandwiches from restaurants as eclectic as the NYY steak at Yankee Stadium to the Daruma of Toyko play at Citi .


WTF are you talking about people. Baseball is not a sushi eating game, it's a game for a $4.50 hot-dog a bag of $5 peanuts and a $8 Miller Lites. This is America and in America we should eat American food at American sporting events and pay American prices as we watch teams of a mix of American, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Japanese and Korean players.

first time I hear some chick order a Cosmopolitan at Yankee Stadium, is the day I take a dump in her unAmerican drink.

No comments: