Sunday, February 1, 2009

F-Off

what doesn't make any sense to me is the way the MTA seems too indiscriminately decide to stop service on the weekends.. It is not that I don't believe public works are important and necessary, far from it.
What annoys me an I'm sure my 10 million other passengers is how vague the MTA is about what work is getting done and how long realistically we are going to have to watch service change announcements.. But even if you live with the bureaucratic bullshit is the clustf*ck rat maze they make you traverse to get to where you need to go.

The question is if the G is running on the F line, F is running on C line, the G is extending from its normal line and then what line is getting fixed?

I think this is just a way to give the C line operators the weekend off at our expense
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: