Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's like Billy Corgan set up his own tax code



you are all well aware that my life is bad, sometimes it's worse than other times as I seem to have to take it up the ass from just about anybody and I'm not even wearing any leather chaps.  the insurance companies, cable companies, work, friends and anybody else but now it's time that the Federal Government said  "hey righetti bend over and smile"  cause they banged me in the ass with some kind of Alternative Mimimum Tax (AMT for short).   In other words, all this money you are throwing us every year isn't enough, we will add some more tax to you so that your savings account will look more like your investment account.  One thing is for certain this AMT is like an ATM for the Federal Government.

I completely understand that taxes have to be paid because of all the services the federal government, state government and local governments supposedly offer their citizens but what is infurirating is this alternative bullshit.   I remember alternative use to refer to bands like the Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer not anal probes.  Just like Billy Corgan, I don't like this one bit!!!

for all of you who are not paying your fair share, don't worry cause apparantly Uncle Righetti put down his AMEX at the bar and those Stiumulus Mojitos you're sucking down are free cause tghe federal government just told me that I'm picking up the tab for you!!!!

No comments: