Sunday, February 22, 2009

So let me get this right... People actually willfully move to Florida? This place is like a graveyard for life.. Why in hell somebody would want to actually spend the rest of their life surrounded by Mickey Mouse, old people and beach bums is beyond me.

See I can grasp the concept for my wife's 80 year old grandfather but why a twenty something would move down here is beyond me.

I know the weather is great but that's only half the year. The pace is slow but I'm still young and you can get a good deal on a meal... But lunch starts as I am digesting this morning's eggs, dinner as I'm digesting my lunch and breakfast as I'm digesting last night's steak.

Plus there is no decent sports radio

The entire state should be cast into the sea.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: