Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rico Ron


With the economy dead on its heels, the Righetti portfolio looking like a hemorrhoidal bath and the manufacturing sector in complete shut-down mode, I figure this is the best time to complain about how bad my life is.

So I think it must be -30 outside today, I’m surprised my gigantic head isn’t suffering from the same kind of shrinkage other parts usually suffer from?




Why is it that every time I go to the gym, there has to be some dude using the hair-dryer on his pubes?

Why is the guy at the gym drying his pubes with said hair-dryer always look like Ron Jeremy?

Why does every guy that looks like Ron Jeremy also look a lot like Rico Suave?

Why does the guy who looks like the Ron Jeremy/Rico Suave combo never look like Ron Jeremy from the top?

Why does this Ron Jeremy Suave guy look like he doesn’t have a job and just hangs out in gym locker rooms?

Why was there a puddle of goo right next to the sauna when Rico Jeremy Suave walked out?

Why doesn’t this Rico Jeremy Suave goo spewing slob cover up with a towel and always wants to air dry?

Why do I have the feeling that when he does use a towel to dry his baby-arm, he just rolls it back up and puts it on the shelf for me to pick up?

Why do I have the feeling that the itch on my back is actually his jock-itch?

1 comment:

Wanna Be A Foodie said...

disturbingly disgusting, but you have me laughing out loud on what would otherwise be a pretty rough day at the office.

:) Missing you and the Mrs.
-R