Wednesday, January 21, 2009

View from the Inauguration


just look at Dick Cheney's face..



These are the comments I got from friends after the inauguration

From my buddy from college

In 5 years when you are driving a wiener mobile with solar panels on the roof, ripping down the turnpike at 30 mph, you will wish you blogged more about this.
Pretty soon I am going to able to use my truck for a planter. Its gonna be great. Granola recipes and Birkenstocks for everyone. Oh baby



But I'm rootin for the guy


From the same guy


Can't not root for him


From a black girl I know
-U know y its so cold outside? Cuz white people said it would b a cold day n HeLL b4 we had a black president... Well Bundle up crackers!!

From the original poster

Did you see that ridiculous hat that George HW Bush was wearing, he looks like he's going duck-hunting

From a Facebook post in response to a buddy being told to go back to work
WORK?!Obama will solve all of my problems before 3pm EST and i'll never have to work again.

Starbucks (f@#k yeah), Disneyworld (f@#k yeah), McDonalds (f@#k yeah), Wal-mart (f@#k yeah), the Gap (f@#k yeah), baseball (f@#k yeah), NFL (f@#k yeah), rock and roll (f@#k yeah), Bed Bath and Beyond (f@#k yeah).
from a buddy on a fantasy football website



Country as a whole must not agree with the optimism.

market down 200 right now

Danny Kannel theory, he is the QB of the country, so he is the best there
is, same way I support Bush most of the time.

1 comment:

warren2600 said...

Dick cheney is evil.
I now have scientific facts to back this up.

He is a "stranger" from the movie "dark city".

http://imaginarlaciencia.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/dark-city-1.jpg