Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Pet Peeve revival

Mass New Years text messages.. This is not considerate but actually inconsiderate. You are costing me $0.05 (or actually $0.50 when I am traveling in Egypt) for an impersonal message..



Not a lot of action on New Years Eve in Egypt, the city of Luxor felt a bit like Fort Lee on an average Tuesday night, no fun, no action


A new Righetti Bitch:

I gotta say that I hate walking into a hotel room after spending 3 days in the desert and finding stains on the sheets of you hotel room, mold-gunk on the shower curtain and yellow water to brush your teeth. It is like you actually are MORE dirty than before you shower.. There I am in a hotel room with a perfectly good bed, mumified in my desert sleeping bag.

Another complaint.. Haggling with these store keepers is such a dirty feeling as you try to get $0.80 off of a $10 scarf. You feel dirty for arguing to save the equivalent of a cup of coffee but are more annoyed you have to even do it. When a guy offers you a scarf for 100 pounds and drops down to 50 pounds immediately without you even asking, you know he has a lot of room

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: