Tuesday, January 6, 2009

back on US Soil

so a buddy posted the above link of the Righetti Cairo dance to a message board and the responses have been 'interesting'. Here are some of the highlights
Here is the latest rendition, this time during a traditional Egyptian wedding in Cairo. No matter how many times I see this spectacle, I just never have the words
Wars have been started over less
It didn't even seem like he knew the song that time.
Which makes it all the better.
What makes it best is this is the first time this has happened when he (and the crowd) was completely stone cold sober. It was a muslim wedding. Not an ounce of booze in the joint
Jesus
Also, I've never tried to rip and undershirt off myself before, but Righetti seems quite proficient at it. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or not
I texted him to ask him if he pre-rips the shirts like the Hulkster. Response: "Never."
my man crush on Righetti knows no bounds
Really, any dance that starts with pushups is bound to be a good one
That's 100x more awesome than the first one.
Love how he runs out of gas at the end.
This sober rendition is a lot less intense and seems to peter out at a couple points. He's got this look on his face like "crap, I used up all my good moves, now what
Look at the children running and cowering in fear
I want to party with that guy.
Solid work Terrance
Wow - that's really bad dancing even for dancing that's intended to be really bad
By really bad you mean totally awesome, right?
I think it is great when people can disregard the judgments of others and just have a great time, even if it means acting silly. It is infectious. Good for you righetti.
I used to think I was "that guy" at weddings too. But Righetti just put all other "that guys" to shame.
I'm still not sure what to do here ... to laugh my ### off or cringe in horror or stare in moderate disbelief.
What was his wife's response to all of this?
Righetti should rent himself out for other weddings and barmitzvahs
He's got like two, maybe three, moves is all. Even better.
So pathetic, it 180's to greatness
If you're ever attending a wedding in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, can I get notice beforehand?
I may consider a second marriage just so I can invite Righetti.
Seriously, Righetti is like the kryptonite of nomarriage.com
But the Best Response was the following:

2 comments:

RHB said...

I think you should link to the video so we can all see it!!!

Righetti said...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=110636070526