Monday, January 5, 2009

If I were gonna start a new rock-band, I'd call it Puddle of Piss

Not only do Tourists embarrass me and locals annoy me but throughout all my travels from small cities in China, through desert towns in Egypt, through the old Soviet style building in Eastern Europe, the cloud forest's in Central America, the Blue Lagoon in Reykjavik and the beautiful strip clubs of Montreal I find that nobody has come up with a real solution to the puddle of piss you always find in a public mens room about 5 inches in front of the bowl.

It seems to be a magical barrier which prevents the average dude from taking out his schlong and actually hitting the bowl. It becomes the broken window theory where the puddle becomes a small ravine, then a small lake and finally you are faced with the River Nile. The more that add the further the next schmo has to stand and the bigger the puddle becomes. It is absolutely filthy and I have yet to find a country with a real solution

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: