Monday, December 8, 2008

Rules of Engagment (part 2)



After the success the recent TOR post which looked back at a Maxim article piece I wrote 6 or 7 years ago which was basically left to die, I decided to publish part 2 today.

Thios was written about 8 years ago.. all names have been changed to protect the innocent
Whenever you date one of the most important decisions is deciding where to go for food. My go-to option has always been Sushi. Its not overly filling, its usually kind of quaint and Saki bombs are fun in almost any setting. Well let me tell you something, when a chick response to your Sushi suggestion with “I’ve never had that, you’ll have to order for me” it tells you something.
This happened to me once, and after that reaction I suggested Thai and even thought about going for sea-food but by the look of it, I wasn’t sure that she even realized that there was a country Thailand. Never date a chick whose only foreign experience is that kid Sweeny Patel she knew in Elementary school. She tells me she usually sticks to stuff she knows and usually chows on Italian, American or Italian-American. God can you stick a fork in my penis next time I decide to go this route.




On the same subject, I once met this girl in North Carolina who tells me about this fledging modeling career she’s been working on, First of all my thought is that models below the mason-dixon can be fairly average looking broads cause this girl was about as close to being a Calvin Klein Model as I am.
The thing that got me with this one is that she has never been on a plane, not because she’s afraid but because she’s a hick, not once, not to Disney World, not to Mexico, not to Daytona Beach. Actually the kicker wasn’t that she’d never been on a plane and that she worked at the Airport Holiday Inn but that she had never been further North than West Virginia and that she went to Washington DC once but didn’t have the guts to actually venture outside of Northern Virginia. God that’s like going to see Nightmare on Elm Street wearing earplugs and Raybands

No comments: