Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ronnie James Dio, you got to be kidding me

Was hanging at a bar on Thursday Night and was sitting next to some dude who was the biggest Ronnie James Dio fan alive. That is like telling me you are a huge Sammy Hagar fan or trying to convince me that best roomate was Cindy or Terri.
This dude thought the stories that Dio told in his music made him the premier song-writer of our generation but then again I think this dude plays Everquest online, so what the hell does he know.. Looks like he hadn't gotten laid in a generation.


By the way, who knew but Dio is 66 years old and he is about 5'6" and apparently he's got a following..
The same dude told me that he equates Appetite for Destruction with Back in Black or Hotel California. Which is like saying the Bible is like the phone book just because everybody has one. Back in Black is actually pretty good but Hotel California makes me one to stick an ice-pick in my eardrum. Even if you try to tell me Back in Black is great....it doesn't compare..is AfD we are talking about..
Rock and Roll died the day Slash started that Snakepit.

No comments: