Thursday, December 25, 2008

11 hours to Egypt in coach

There are only a few things that can be considered less miserable than flying over 10 hours in the back of an airplane but I am about to venture onto that miserable path.



I realize that I forgot

1) a handheld cell phone charger, so blogs might be spotty while I trek through the Sahara

2) Some good anti diarrhea pills cause I know the pain that can be third world cooking.



The issue with coach is of course that you are treated like cattle but secondly that there is just no place for a 6'2" dude to hide his legs, so I play games to get me through the flight.

When I flew to Taiwan, I never got out of my seat once, not to take a leak, not to get a water nothing. I got out of the plane and my feet looked like two sausages, I wish my other appendixes grew the same way..

I sat there refusing to get up with blood clots forming in my legs.. But I did it, screw 26.2 grueling miles through the NYC streets, this was 14 hours surrounded by stinky tofu, in a seat area of probably 4 square feet.



Bad life

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: